For those who entered this article looking for the best specialist in olive oil wholesale buyers; The best specialists in this field from our point of view are:
As for those looking for information and details to benefit him in this field, we list below the information that we hope will benefit you and satisfy your aspirations:
olive oil wholesale buyers
In light of the presence of major international producers, led by Spain, which is at the forefront of olive production in the world by a very large margin from the rest of the world, however, the olive oil wholesale buyers want Turkey, because it has succeeded in reaching the sixth or fifth place in the world at times in olive production, stay with the Importing House platform to know the suppliers.
Turkey is the second largest producer of olive trees in the world, and it is one of the first five countries in the production of olive oil in the world, and aims to increase its olive exports to about 3.8 billion US dollars by 2023 by producing 1.2 million tons of olives and 650 thousand tons. Olive oil in general Turkish cuisine depends mainly on olives and their products, whether in the distinctive Turkish breakfast or in cooking the most delicious Turkish food, and there are regions famous for growing olive oil in Turkey, get to know with us the most famous olive growing areas in Turkey, the different types of wholesale extra virgin olive oil and its uses, and the most important products that are made from olives, in addition to the most important importing countries of olive oil from Turkey. The most famous olive growing areas in Turkey:
The Aegean region is one of the regions most famous for olive production and cultivation in Turkey, if you want to buy olive oil in bulk Where fertile soil and a suitable climate are available for growing olives,
Among the most famous areas in the Aegean for olive cultivation, the city of Ayvalik:
It is a coastal city, one of the most famous olive growing regions in Turkey, located on the coast of the Aegean Sea and overlooking the Marmara region in northwestern Turkey. In the Ayvalık region alone, there are one million and 750 thousand trees out of the 180 million olive trees grown in Turkey, In the city of Ayvalik, a traditional method is used to collect olives from trees, where they are left to ripen slowly.
Then they hire workers to pick the olives with their hands instead of using modern machinery to preserve the olive trees and produce them in the future to become olive oil tins wholesale in the hands of olive oil wholesale buyers The city produces different types of olives, which are exported to all countries of the world.
Hatay Governorate has agricultural lands of 276,240 hectares of the state’s total land area of 540,300 hectares. 18% of this area is devoted to growing olive trees in large quantities in Hatay. Hatay also has about 55 olive oil presses working on pressing the oil, 41 thousand tons of olive oil are produced through it, and the production of olives and olive oil is expected to increase by 50% in the coming years, so you will find olive oil online buy there of course.
As the Turkish government works to support and establish mills with a sequential system, which is appropriate for modern technology, in the context of the interest in increasing production in the region of olive oil because it has distinct characteristics in taste and smell required inside and outside Turkey.
Turkey exports olive oil to more than 85 countries around the world, and Turkey’s exports of olive oil are estimated at about 18 thousand 500 tons, and the United States of America is one of the largest importers of Turkish olive oil, after which comes Germany, then Iraq, Romania, the United Arab Emirates, and from It is strange that Spain is also among the countries that import Turkish olive oil. Although it is one of the most important olive oil producing countries in the world; However, it imports olive oil from Turkey, then refills it and exports it to other countries such as America and the Far East countries. The largest olive oil companies in Turkey:-
Erman Erol, head of the foodstuff department at Bunge, said that “Kumeli is a brand with a long history that continues to operate since its inception until today, under the principle of always providing better products to the Turkish people.” Regarding the efforts to develop the “Kumeli” brand, Erol explained that the company is cooperating with local producers in the region to develop agriculture, as well as publishing various books and producing programs and documentaries with the aim of promoting the olive oil culture in the country, and of course it’s not a olive oil factory for sale
He stressed that Komili adopts the slogan “work hard”, to make Turkish olive oil a strong competitor in international markets, and to inform the whole world of the high quality it enjoys. And citing the foregoing, the example of “exporting Turkish olive oil to Kenya for the first time, in 2018, so that we would have put forward one of the most important African markets.”
He added that they are seeking to increase the company’s share in the markets of the Far East region, especially Japan, as well as to strengthen the company’s position in each of the countries of the Arabian Peninsula and the African continent. He explained, “Therefore, we aim this year to increase the company’s exports to the Arab Gulf region, the brown continent, and East Asia.”
BIOFOOD GIDA – Verified by Europages
It is considered one of the importing and export companies in Turkey specialized in the field of food, wholesale olive oil and it is one of the suppliers of edible oil, olive oil extraction and its export to many countries.
It is one of the leading companies in the manufacture of edible vegetable oils and oils chemicals. It also exports most of its products to various countries of the world, and its products are of high quality.
AL SHIFA OLIVE OILS TRADING.
It is one of the wholesalers, working in the field of olive oil, and it works in many sectors, and is considered a producer of olive oil. You can buy olive oil wholesale from Turkey, based in Karaduvar, Turkey.
Organic olive oil wholesale
DLA CONSTRUCTION AND FOREING TRADE
It is a wholesale distributor of food and beverages, and it works in many sectors including building materials, olive oil, tomato paste, and it is based in Adana, Turkey. Importing from Turkey has increased in all fields, and capital is the basis for the import and export process in general, as a lot of money is spent in import operations and in order to be successful, there must be experience as well as assistance from more than one party, and also the quality of the product must be verified, which you intend to import, and also rely on major import and export companies. Olive oil factories in Turkey You will get to know the best olive oil factories in Turkey if you want really to import from Turkey
- Adel Al-Tamimi Food Company.
- Awafi Food Trade Company.
- Al Sabbagh Trading Company.
- ELMAS FOR DEVELOPMENT oils.
- Al-Khattab Company for Olive Oil.
- Sana Company for Food Industry.
- Turkey Brand Istanbul Trade and Industry Company.
- Yasham Global Oil Trading Company.
Read more: 13 companies to import olive oil from Turkey
Extra virgin olive oil wholesale price
There are perennial olive trees in Turkey, whose lifespan is more than 150 years, and there are in the town of Kerka Abash, and in the province of Mersin, an olive tree that is 1656 years old and is the third oldest olive tree in the world, and it is still fruitful to this day, and for this it was transformed into A memorial in 2013 for its historical value. The bulk olive oil prices resulting from perennial trees is considerably high, as there is a 180-year-old tree in Turkey in Teos in Izmir, and the olive oil wholesale price of half a liter of olive oil produced from it has reached about 22 thousand Turkish liras That is, about 6 thousand, 46 US dollars.
There are about 180 million trees in Turkey and olive production reaches one million and 200 thousand tons, and Turkey seeks to be the first in the world, What are the uses of olive oil?
- Cooking uses: Although olive oil contains fatty acids with double bonds, it can be used for cooking, as it is resistant to heat to some extent, and care must be taken to choose an excellent virgin olive oil. Because it contains antioxidants and more nutrients than others, it must be stored in a cool, dry and dark place to prevent its rancidity.
- Skin care: People increasingly use the product from olive oil website for the skin because of its moisturizing effect, as olive oil is usually used in face washing products, and some cosmetic materials contain olive oil in their ingredients, and it is included in some types of soaps, body washing means, and oil can also be used. Olives as a moisturizer without adding any other substance, by applying it directly to the skin, and its use is useful for moisturizing, especially after a person has been exposed to the sun or has sunburned.
- Olive oil for hair : Olive oil can add softness and strength to hair, and you can massage the hair with olive oil for several minutes, or massage the scalp with it in the case of dry scalp, and wearing a shower cap after that for 15 minutes can give better results.
- Makeup Removal: Make-up is removed by putting a little olive oil on a cotton ball and wiping the face with it.
- Reducing earwax: Earwax accumulation can be reduced by placing some drops of olive oil in the ear for some consecutive nights.
- Reducing stretch marks: To reduce the appearance of stretch marks, it is recommended to apply ample amounts of olive oil to the area where these marks appear.
- Baby massage: massaging the baby has several benefits, including improving sleep and digestion, and olive oil massage contributes to making the baby’s skin smooth and soft.
Finally, we hope all the olive oil wholesale buyers got the details that they need.