- 1 For those who entered this article looking for the best specialist in Turkish clothing brands wholesale; The best specialists in this field from our point of view are:
- 2 Turkish clothing brands wholesale
- 3 Turkey branded clothing wholesale
- 4 Top clothing manufacturers in turkey
- 5 Fashion market in turkey
- 6 Clothing industry in Turkey
For those who entered this article looking for the best specialist in Turkish clothing brands wholesale; The best specialists in this field from our point of view are:
As for those looking for information and details to benefit him in this field, we list below the information that we hope will benefit you and satisfy your aspirations:
Turkish clothing brands wholesale
The industrial sector in Turkey is one of the largest sectors that the Turkish economy depends on, Turkey has many Turkish clothing brands wholesale and industrial companies that specialize in the production of various clothes. In this article, we mention to you the most famous Turkish brands of clothes.
1. LC Waikiki: It is a French brand originally purchased by a Turkish company 100%. It is one of the most famous and popular Turkish clothing brands wholesale. The reason for its popularity is that it is an economist that provides products for different age groups at competitive prices. LLC offers different collections of women’s, men’s, and children’s clothing. It recently added a new home products division. The branches of this brand spread within Turkey with 415 shops, and outside Turkey in 27 countries with 193 divisions.
2. Kiğılı: This brand is concerned with Turkey menswear only. Its branches began as shops selling fabrics, until its owner became one of the most important businessmen in Turkey who owned one of the most famous men’s clothing brands in it.
The Kelly brand has won several awards, the best Turkish suits brands of which is the (Super Brand) award for the year.
3. Koton: Founded in 1988 in Istanbul, it has expanded to more than 430 stores in 28 countries around the world and employs about 8,500 employees. (Cotton) Company occupies an important place among the most famous Turkey store for women’s clothing in particular, and children’s and men’s clothing in general.
4. Mavi: So named after the name which means (blue) in Turkish, because it specializes in the production of various clothes made of blue jeans. The company targets the youth category, so it is considered one of the most important Turkish brands for youth clothing and offers jeans products in a modern, beautiful, and comfortable way. 5. Defacto: It is one of the most important Turkish dress online shopping of economical clothing, offering men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing at competitive prices. Especially for the middle-income group of society. Almost every home in Turkey does not contain any of the products of the brand (Defacto), whether clothes, shoes, or accessories.
Vakko: The 1st Turkish clothing brands wholesale to be ranked as Turkey’s 1st luxury fashion brand. Most of its products are designed by international designers and manufactured locally in the laboratories of (Vaco). In addition to the fashion, the company offers several models of collections of shoes and accessories for women with the same sophisticated character. 7. Penti: One of the most important and famous Turkish clothing brands wholesale in the field of lingerie and lingerie. (Benti) company offers a wide selection of sleepwear, swimwear, socks and other household cotton.
Civil: It is a company specialized in children’s fashion only. It is almost one of the most famous Turkish fashion websites that provide a variety of children’s clothing of all ages. (civil) has extensive experience in exporting, international shipping and facilitating large quantities orders. 9. TurkoptYou can buy quality clothes made in Turkey with shipping to your country.
Fashion market in turkey
The Fatih market in Turkish fatıh caddesi in the historical Fatih area, which is famous for its archaeological Islamic landmarks such as the Al-Fatih Mosque and the antique shops, which includes 2,500 shops, and the number of visitors per day for this market ranges between 250 to 300 thousand visitors held in the back section of the mosque at the end of every Wednesday bazaar It is called the Wednesday Bazaar, stalls and shops spread, and the place sounds with the sounds of displaying goods at good prices where you can, import from Turkey but what really distinguishes the Fatih Market is Fawzi Pasha Street because it contains a large number of Turkish clothing brands wholesale and international brands such as LC WAİKİKİ.
Osmanbey Market is one of the best popular markets in Istanbul for two reasons, firstly its location in the Sisli region near Taksim Square, and secondly its fame and variety of clothing models and outlet Turkey that meet all needs of sports, preparing brides, souvenirs and household appliances.
Clothing industry in Turkey
The readymade garment industry of all kinds, whether men, women or children, Turkey office wear is one of the largest manufacturing industries in Turkey, and this industry is concentrated in Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa, Adana and Kayseri, and the garment industry has flourished in Turkey after the union The European Union has dispensed with its shares of textile and clothing imports, and the Turkish Republic joined the European Customs Union in 1996, After that, Turkish clothing brands wholesale and designs became one of the most famous fashions around the world.
Turkey ranks eighth in the world in exporting textiles, and fourth in exporting ready-made garments of all kinds.