- 1 For those who entered this article looking for the best specialist in imported olive oil in Pakistan; The best specialists in this field from our point of view are:
- 2 imported olive oil in Pakistan
- 3 Olive oil importers in Pakistan:
- 4 Olive oil manufacturers in Pakistan:
- 5 Olive oil companies in Pakistan:
- 6 Olive oil price in Pakistan:
- 7 Original olive oil brand in Pakistan:
For those who entered this article looking for the best specialist in imported olive oil in Pakistan; The best specialists in this field from our point of view are:
As for those looking for information and details to benefit him in this field, we list below the information that we hope will benefit you and satisfy your aspirations:
imported olive oil in Pakistan
Pakistani olive oil producers start to enter international market, by imported olive oil in Pakistan, by planet thousands of trees in the final ten years, most of these trees grow in area experts consider it suitable for growing olive oil. Through importing house platform you will know how to import olive oil from Pakistan.
Olive oil importers in Pakistan:
Pakistan is doing a big efforts to reduce taxes on olive oil in order to be a leader in olive oil in the global market, the government choice the name of “PAK OLIVE” to became the name of the high quality olive from the higher sector.
ZAITOON PAKISRAN PVT LTD:
It’s an importer olive oil buy online in Pakistan.
- FORESIGHT RESEARCH.
- PICK FRAGRANCE PVT LTD. They are a trader of oils, they provide all kinds of oil like mustard oil, olive oil for sale, caster oil, coconut oil, and so on.
- AL SHAHAB TRADING COMPANY: They are importers and exporter world wide, they seek good prices and good quality for their value clients.
- CHILTAN PURE: It’s a selling online store, they provide pure essential oils, carrier oils to their valuable customers, they provide quality products like aloe Vera products.
- PETRO LUBE: They trade olive oil wholesale and lubricants in Pakistan.
- TECHNOCRAFT ENTERPRISES: One of best imported olive oil in Pakistan they introduce their self as well known supplier in the oil and gas sector of Pakistan, they are more focused in gas distribution and oilfield company.
- AEPL: It’s an olive oil distributors.
- WORLD OF AROMAS INC: They deal in fragrances and oils.
- AEROMARINE: They produce sunflower oil, corn oil, soybean oil, and olive oil.
- COMING SOON: It’s an organic brand in launching.
- OLEO 21 HAIR OIL: It’s a blend of 21 essential oils, taking from fresh organic material, they promise quality and purity so that their audience use it and never look back.
- GUL TRADERS: It’s a distributor for shampoo, oil, soap and other cosmetics.
- ALISAKAI SURFICAL: They are manufacturer and surgical instruments like tweezers, their products are Epsom salt, pink salt, and olive oil.
- JD OIL MILL: They deal in caster oil in south Pakistan.
- SOUTH BAY: They are the leading importers of food products.
- ISMAIL OIL AND GHEE MILLS.
- RELA: It deals with organic products such as honey, spices, and essential oils.
- VORTEX SOLUTIONS PVT LTD: It supplies equipment’s, materials and services to petrochemical plants, power plants, oil and gas industry, pipeline, food and beverage.
- SABZIRIDER: They supply wholesale rate Figaro black olive.
Read more: Best of 4 sudanese sesame seeds exporters
Pakistani kitchen has some similarities with different regions of the Indian subcontinent, which originating from the royal kitchens of the Mughal emperors in 16th century.
- SHUJABAD OIL MILLS PYT LTD.
- OLIVE OIL SUPPLIERS.
- R.B OIL INDUSTRY.
- ALRAHEEM OIL MIL UNIT 1.
- FAISAL SAJID OIL MILL.
- RB OIL INDUSTRY UNIT 2.
- GANISH OIL MACHINE.
- SAIGOL FARM HOUSE.
- GULL OIL MILL.
- AL REHMAT OIL EXPERLLERS AND ICE FACTORY.
- RB OIL INDUSTRY UNIT 4.
Read more: Best Sudan sesame price from 4 suppliers
Olive oil companies in Pakistan:
Pakistan producing olive oil since 2010, that because the cooperation between agricultural ministry and the countries which is famous for producing olive oil.
- SABA HAVIV OLIVE OIL LTD.
- OLIVADO LTD.
- PRAN DAIRY LTD.
- ALKHIR JM 932 11 MACHIYARA.
- ANJUM ASIF PAKISTAN.
- M.B GROUP PAKISTAN.
- M.U INTERNATIONAL PAKISTAN.
- UBAID & BROTHERS PAKISTAN.
Olive oil price in Pakistan:
Pakistan starts plant 10 billion acres to grow olive oil, specially in the areas that the crop will not compete with other fruit trees, grains or oilseed crops. The local production of olive nurseries is limited, so the Pakistani government imports olive nurseries from another countries, so Pakistan do a big offer to be able to compete in global markets.
- SABA HAVIV OLIVE OIL LTD: It’s the best olive oil suppliers in Pakistan.
- OLIVADO LTD.
- PRAN DAIRY LTD.
- SOHAIL CORPORATION.
- ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL:
- They are producers of organic olive oil.
- UNION INTERNATIONAL:
- For olive oil and food products.
- HASSAN OLIVE GARDENS:
- ZAKA AND SONS.
- KING KHAN ENTERPRISES.
- KKK & CO.
- SK TRADE.
- JAID’S COMPANY.
- AL REHMAN SUPPLIERS:
- HAYAT FARM.
- AKBAR FARMS.
- SYED ENTERPRISES.
- OLIVE OIL.
- AMER UR REHMAN TRADERS.
- FCAT OVT LTD.
- BEST BRANT INT.
- K IMPORTS AND EXPORTS.
- MUHAMMAD SHAHNAWAZ BALOCH:
- It offers honey, cooking oil, olive oil, fruits like mango, soybean oil.
Olive oil wholesale price in Pakistan started from 33 RS, and estimated average price is 86 RS.
Read more: 13 companies to import olive oil from Turkey
Original olive oil brand in Pakistan:
There are a lot of olive oil brands, in Pakistan, so it’s important to:
- Manufacturing location: though it is a critical point, you should check it.
- Check the harvest date: the shelf life of the oil is short.
- Check the approval seal: depending on its origin, the oil should come up with an approval seal over it, there are olive oil councils that approve the oil based on its quality.
- Selecting the price: if you want to use oil for cooking, better go for less high fat. But the quality of the oil matters in all cases, so always go for excellent quality, cheap olive oil is also suitable foe massage, and it is readily available in every shop, you also can fins the oil on a pharmacy.
Thousands of trees were imported into the country, together with expert who helped to identify the most promising areas for olive cultivation. Pure olive oil in Pakistani is an oil resulted from squeezing or pressing olives, and it’s a tree grows in Mediterranean sea, it uses for cooking, pharmacy and medicine.
Olive oil production in Pakistan:
Pakistani is ambitious to beat Spain, it’s working to rise olive to support the rebuild of the economy. Pakistan has but ambitions to become the biggest olive dispenser around the world.
- Olive oil for hair: it’s the best type of olive oil, that’s because it helps in stimulate hair follicle growth, it also gives it more moisture, softness and shine.
- Olive oil for cooking: it has the advantage of being easy to digest, over other animal and vegetable fats, as the rest of oils and fats need several digestive processes before the body can absorb them.
- Olive oil for medicine: it’s good in rheumatoid treatment, reduces cholesterol, it has phenols, vitamin E and other natural antioxidant prevent.
Pakistan olive oil export:
Top export destinations of olive oil and its fractions, whether or not refined, but not chemically modified from Pakistan in 2019:
- Mozambique with a share of 78% (5.11 thousands US$)
- USA with a share of 11.4% (746 US$)
- South Africa with a share of 6.22% (405 US$).
- Canada with a share of 3.69% (240US$).
Olive oil in Pakistan:
olive cultivation began to flourish in Pakistan, whose population was not previously used to using olives in their food, most of Pakistanis didn’t taste olive in their lives because they can’t find it in a country produce the best fruits and vegetables. That’s because olive tree didn’t grow in this area for a lot of reasons the most important reason is the lack of an environment and a suitable climate for their growth except in limited areas.
In the same time Pakistani people know olive because his name appears in the holy Quran, and they usually trade in olive oil imported from aboard. Olive oil uses in Pakistan for treating joint pain, paralysis, etc. Olive oil doesn’t use in cooking, that because most of Pakistani people see it intended for treatment.
Through the last years the agricultural experts in Pakistan discovered that some areas of the southwestern Baluchistan region of Pakistan, the northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province and the Punjab region have the appropriate environment and climate for olive cultivation and began to focus on planting olive trees in those areas. About 4 million trees have been planted in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa alone, while the Pakistani ministry of agriculture is currently working on innovating modern technologies to improve the growth of olive trees to obtain economic returns of up to two billion dollars annually.
That’s after importing seedling from aboard, with the dissemination of awareness programs on how to prepare olives in food, how to package them, extract their oil and export them aboard. Agricultural scientists in Pakistan have invented modern techniques for cultivating olive trees in some regions of Punjab, Baluchistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Olive production has increased astonishingly, and they work today on increasing the production volume of the olive sector to reach two billion dollars annually.
They start working on olive cultivation in Pakistan in the eighties of last century, but it doesn’t reach the economy goals, so the cultivation experts in Pakistan through the last 10 years import economical types of olive trees from the countries of the Mediterranean region. Pakistan get a good types of olive trees from the countries which famous for producing olive such as Spain, Italy, and Tunisia, and they make some experiments so that they were able to extract the best and suitable kind from the environment in Pakistan to obtain better economic returns.
That’s beside the attractive economic benefits of planting olive trees in Pakistan, Pakistani ministry of agriculture in cooperation with the Pakistani army, to support the people of the tribal region bordering Afghanistan with olive cultivation techniques as an alternative cultivation for cultivating opium as part of the project to eliminate drug production in those areas.
They work with the army in part of the project to rehabilitate the displaced from the areas affected by terrorism near the border with Afghanistan to help the local population to replace drug plantations with olive trees. So, the agricultural experts in imported olive oil in Pakistan expect that olive cultivation in Pakistan will flourish with the support of government institutions due to the attractive economic benefits of olive crop.