- 1 For those who entered this article looking for the best specialist in best import wool from turkey; The best specialists in this field from our point of view are:
- 2 import wool from turkey
- 3 wool factories in turkey
- 4 wool suppliers in turkey
- 5 wool shops in side turkey
- 6 buy wool from turkey
- 7 Cheap wool from Turkey
- 8 Wool manufacturers in Turkey
- 9 Where to buy wool in Turkey
For those who entered this article looking for the best specialist in best import wool from turkey; The best specialists in this field from our point of view are:
As for those looking for information and details to benefit him in this field, we list below the information that we hope will benefit you and satisfy your aspirations:
import wool from turkey
The winter is coming soon, and we all love the winter clothes, so if you want to import wool from turkey you should know the most famous companies and shops and that we will do now.
In this part of the report, we will recommend some factories and if you don’t these, we will show you the wholesale markets.
Supplier From UÃ??Ak, Merkez, Turkey You can import from it Wool and Wool blend yarns.
It is one of importers in turkey and a Supplier From Istanbul, Turkey. You can buy Acrylic yarns, wool yarns, fancy yarns, poliamide, polipropylene yarns, hand knitting yarns, HB and RX yarns.
Coskun Gunes Tekstile Plastik Petrol Insaat San
It’s a Supplier From Usak, Merkez, Turkey, where you can buy wool from turkey online to import Raw wool, greasy wool, tannery wool virgin(live cut) wool, wool yarn, regenarded yarn.
wool suppliers in turkey
Turkey is one of the most important sources of luxurious fabric in the world, and the sisterly demands have increased greatly due to the great progress that Turkey has made in industries. How to buy woolen yarn from Turkey? To complete the process of completing the wool yarn from Turkey, basic steps must be taken:
Choose the right amount of wool yarn:
In this case, the required products are selected and ordered through wholesale yarn suppliers turkey and the wool yarn companies in the Arabic language, and the wool yarn companies provide many products with very diverse options. Choose the appropriate shipping company to deliver wool made in turkey to you:
All you have to do after purchasing the required products from the Wool Yarn factory, is to go through the process of selecting your shipping company, clearing it customs, and delivering it to your warehouse in your country. What is the financial guarantee for you when you buy woolen yarn from Turkey? The shipping company usually plays the role of a financial intermediary, so you deposit the value of the goods with the shipping company’s office.
Where to buy wool wholesale turkey ?
If like me, you’re a knitter or crocheter you’re probably on the lookout for cheap but good quality yarn. I’d always heard Istanbul is an excellent place to buy yarn and I can confirm, it is if you know where to look. It’s difficult to find, but if you follow these step-by-step instructions, you will find the best wool shops in Istanbul. Be prepared to get creative as you enter a yarn lover’s paradise with lots of choice and great prices. There’s an area, close to the Grand Bazaar, which houses lots of shops selling cheap yarn but it’s hidden away and can be a little challenging to find. Tarihi Kurkcu Han is the name of the place you are looking for.
Tarihi Kurkçu Han
Tarihi Kurkçu Han is a fantastic place of wool production in turkey to find lots of colorful, good quality, inexpensive yarn. There are two ways to get to Tarihi Kurkçu Han. You can walk up from Eminou or down from Çemberlitaş tram stops. These instructions are from Çemberlitaş as walking down makes it easier to spot the Nako sign which highlights the entrance.
To keep things simple, we are basing this walking guide on directions from the closest tram station, Çemberlitaş on the T1 Kabataş–Bağcılar tram line. When you leave the tram, you will see a large stone column, The Column of Constantine. With this behind you, keep walking straight ahead. You will walk on a slight downhill slope all the way to Tarihi Kurkçu Han.
Keeping Gazi Atikalı Paşa Camii mosque (it’s a big mosque, you can’t miss it!) on your left and ignoring signs for The Grand Bazaar, keep walking straight ahead. When you come to a small crossroad, keep heading straight until you see the minaret of Nuruosmaniye Mosque (not a big mosque but the minarets are noticeable) on your right. Follow the road as it veers slightly left and then take the first right. Continue walking straight ahead. At the end of the road, take a left.
Walk as far as the first crossroad and turn right onto Mahmutpaşa Street and continue walking straight down the steep (ish) slope. You will pass an overhead sign pointing the way to ladies’ toilets and a shop selling very lacy children’s dresses. You’re now looking for a terracotta painted building on the left with a faded sign for Nako (one of turkish yarn brands), Gulum Yun and equally discoloured balls of yarn. Luckily it’s a tall building so you can see it above the shops. This building with the Nako sign is your marker, it’s not the building housing the yarn shops. But when you see it you are almost there.
I will write some tips before buying wool:
- Take a ball band of the yarn you want to buy. Whilst the yarn may weigh 100g it doesn’t mean you will get the same yardage/metreage.
- Some brands measure less, some measure more. So if you have a specific project in mind, ensure you buy enough yardage/metreage to finish your project.
- Take a small piece of yarn of the type you are looking for before import from turkey it’s always best to feel the yarn you’re buying to ensure the quality and thickness is the same as you are looking for.
- Always buy a little more yarn than you think you will need. The last thing you want is to get to the end of your project and find you don’t have enough yarn left. That’s when you really need to get creative!
Cheap wool from Turkey
Turkey is a beautiful country famous for its many different industries, which made many traders and investors invest their money in it, the most famous of which is the wool trade in Turkey, as Turkish wool is of high quality. You have natural wools to support your trade to ensure the success of the project, as Turkish wool is one of the prominent marks that distinguish the country of Turkey:
- Hoity stores are distinguished by a long-standing name throughout Turkey, as it was established in 1938 AD, and its first branch in Kalikow in Istanbul, and it is one of the oldest shops specialized in selling clothes only, the store is famous for selling ready-made clothes for men, women and Turkish yarn wholesale.
- Caviar Mall is very popular among tourists who are interested in shopping and who are looking for the cheapest prices, as Caviar Mall includes many of the best local brands of clothes and fashion and there are Turkish yarn online shop in them, to suit all tastes and needs of visitors, and in the following lines we will know where the Fatih market is in Istanbul?
Mahmoud Pasha Street:
- Mahmoud Pasha Street includes many wholesale clothing stores, and is famous for selling men’s and women’s clothing, and Wool in Turkey selling Turkish scarves and furnishings and all this and more at the cheapest prices.
- It is one of the best and cheapest markets in Istanbul, and the Friday Market is located in the Zara Hotel area, where you can get everything needed at a cheap price that satisfies all tastes and budgets, and the market includes many cheap clothing stores.
- Baghdad Street dates back to the Ottoman period and is considered one of Istanbul’s most popular streets, and this street is situated on the Asian side of Istanbul, about 6 km long, with many local and foreign clothing stores, in addition to the presence of many small shopping malls.
Sinan Pasha Bazaar:
- It is considered one of the best places, and visitors consider it the only way to get the best pieces of clothing at very reasonable prices and in different and distinctive shapes and the best wool, and it is impossible to find it anywhere, and this is one of the most popular and cheap clothes markets in Istanbul, Turkey.
Wool manufacturers in Turkey
Wool is a textile fiber that is mainly obtained from shearing sheep’s wool, and it is considered one of the preferred fabrics, as it is characterized by durability, comfort and flexibility, and wool plays an important role in the production of various things such as clothes, blankets, carpets and furnishings, and from here we will get to know the most important wool factories in Turkey And addresses of wool factories that help you in your trade are:
Wool is produced and manufactured in seven steps in wool production:
- Mowing: farmers usually cut sheep’s wool once a year in the spring, most mowing operations are done manually, although modern technologies allow computers and robots to complete the task, and experienced people can cut up to 200 sheep per day Each sheep produces between six and 18 pounds of wool.
- Classification and Sorting: Sorting breaks the wool according to the quality of the product. The best types Wool in bulk come from the head and sides of an animal and are used in making clothes. Low quality wool comes from the legs and is usually used in the manufacture of carpets.
- Cleaning: Cut wool contains pollutants such as sweat and dirt that make up 30 to 70% of the total weight of the wool. Alkaline baths clean the wool and remove a by-product called lanolin.
- Carding: During this process Wool clearance outlet, the fibers are passed through metal machines and straightened into strips.
- Yarn: spinning machines form yarns by spinning the fibers together.
- Knitting: Plain weave weave looser fabrics, while tulle can produce soft, tightly woven fabrics and elaborate patterns.
Where to buy wool in Turkey
Marter Market in Istanbul:
- One of the most famous wholesale markets in Istanbul with the Arabs, as it offers many products for veiled, children, and men’s clothing and Wool best price very cheap, as well as sewing and wool supplies of all kinds, so this market is considered one of the best Turkish wholesale places in Istanbul.
Osmanbey Market in Istanbul:
- The wholesale market in Istanbul on Osmanbey Street is more specific to women, as it offers many products Wholesale wool, bags and shoes, cosmetics, all kinds of wool, evening dresses, etc. The market is located near Taksim Square, and it is one of the best markets that have wholesale clothing prices In Turkey it is very cheap than others.
- It is called the Wednesday Market because it is held every Wednesday every week and it is one of the distinctive Istanbul wholesale markets, as it includes many shops selling Wool for sale threads in Turkey, textiles, clothes and shoes, all at wholesale price.
Lalali Market in Istanbul:
- The Lalali Market is one of the most famous places to sell wholesale clothes in Turkey, as the Lalali Market is located in the Lalali district, the most vital and visited area of Istanbul, and it is very popular and popular with locals and tourists, as it provides high quality products through the largest stores and stores at reasonable prices Importing from Turkey.
Finally, make sure that the Turkish wool is the best in the world.